Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

14K lucky!!

garthbfan

Started to hunt a new property on Sunday. It is my buddy's future inlaws yard. His Mother in law lost her Engagement ring about 18 years ago an I vol. to find it!! Well on my 4th target I saw the Gold outline in the dirt. Well you all know what I did! I started yelling "I got the ring" "I got the ring". Or so I thought. Turns out it is a Wedding band not an Engagement ring. What are the chances of finds a different ring than I was looking for???? The property owners say they have no ideal who's ring that is. They have lived there for 20 years and it's not theirs. I will be returning to see if I can find the correct ring!!

:usaflag:Very nice finds....and they let you keep the ring? Even better. Congrats !

Nice finds GarthB WTG nice of
the folsk to let you keep the ring ..
Hope youy find the one your after as well

Ron

Rangers Lead The Way

Awesome!:super:Nice hunt!:detecting:Good clad haul!:clapping:Congrats on the gold!:beers:Hope ya can go back and get the ring that you were lookin' for!:thumbup: Best of luck to ya!:biggrin: Happy Hunting!:)

You try to help as much as you can and every once and a while a tangible reward surfaces.
A fantastic find!
icing on the cake would be to find the other ring.
Good Luck:thumbup: