Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HuntinDog

Thought I would stop at a small TotLot on my way home from a Dr. Appt. and glad I did.
Haven't hunted this site in about 6 months because it is well hit and doesn't produce much of anything.
I just had the itch and the Deus was in the back seat so......
No one was around and I didn't have my WS4s with me so I just hunted with the controller.
Hunted in Deus Fast and mostly just by sound digging any repeatable tone.
Found 37 cents (quarter, dime and 2 pennies) and this gold pendent.
The pendent had a nice solid repeatable mid tone and 38-41 VDI.
It's stamped 14K and has a rose gold Jesus that appears to have been added.
Shortly after I started 2 moms and 3 little boys showed up and just as I found the pendent I became the pied piper.
Couldn't loose them... I was hoping to find the chain, but the little buggers were to under foot and the moms were to busy chatting to care.
So I was happy with my find and packed up and left the chain for the next hunter.

Great find, a very nice keeper. Too bad u were interupted. I found a similar one last year with my ole Garrett in a sand packed volley ball court. I had gone there to detect, only to find the place packed with Pacific Islanders having a big celebration. I looked around and saw they were not using the court so I checked it out. The only thing I found was this Mariners cross pendant about 4" down, also stamped 14k on the back. It didn't have a Jesus on a cross but had a priest seated and holding a chalice with a small ruby in the chalice. Maybe it symbolized the blood of Christ. It had other symbols but no one I knew could decipher them. I went home thinking it would be hard to beat a find like that today. The ground is full of surprises. Once again nice going and on having that sixth sence to check it out.

:clapping: now get the chain

Very nice Listener
You are so right you just don't know what is in the ground..