Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

15 hours and still 1 bar

WaterWalker

Went out today for 3 hours with two bars showing after 12 hours in the water with GG Amphibian wired headphones.
At home now and still have 1 bar and solid operation.
No back light or wireless used. All detecting in Beach 2.
Some one mentioned about Gold modes in salt water...forget it!

Maybe as I am so "rough" with my toys, this replacement is a camouflaged Equinox 1000 and I am the test bed for the all new that is yet to come.
I just can not believe all the targets my other 3 water detectors have been missing. The Equinox owes me nothing after the first 15 hours in the water! Another 75 hours with it in the water and I will know if it will be my "go to" detector. The biggest physical feature that I must get used to is the control panel above my hand while detecting. My scoop loves to knock it out of the way so I get my hand into its bucket. My problem and the scoop will teach this old dog a new trick. My scoop taught me how to hold the ATX by pushing its buttons while I was looking into the scoop for the target. Boy was that fun figuring out what happened to the ATX when I went to swing it again.