Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1775 King George III

MXTerer

Found this morning. Using "High Trash". High trash seems to give better ID. In ferrous coin there are a lot of targets that read coin ID's

Congrats on a great find ill never forget the day i found my 1739 british half penny it was a great day

:minelab: CTX 3030
:minelab: Etrac
:whites: Whites m6
Pro pointer
Ulster County NY
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/firefighter2542005

n/t

Nice find buddy. Glad to see you pulling some of those old ones from your neck of the woods. HH Randy

Wow. Imagine someone had that coin in their pocket during the American Revolution. What history!

What a find, so much history there. congratulations.

Randy

Great dig! That was my very first half penny. Recently found a 171 KG I in the same area. Hopefully you go back and find more!

WTG Congrats:twodetecting::minelab::cheers:

Wow, what a nice coin. Congrats!

I find the opposite - High trash jumps a bit, especially on poorer metals like zinc (and at depth). Ferrous coin is very stable for me but yes, it can false more.
What is your ground mineralization like? Mine is somewhat iron mineralized, that must be something...

Albert