Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1821 capped bust dime

found my first bust coin 1821 on Christmas last dig of the day also my dad found this cool Coca Cola token coin was about 8 to 10 inches deep

Wow merry xmas!Cant wait to see what you dig on new years.Congrats .Coca cola token nice too.What state are you finding these in.

Both great finds and both sought after collectables - Congrats :clapping:! That dime is a nice trophy, add a bail and wear it on a chain - you sure earned it!
HH-Bruce

Beautiful coin! Congrats on a couple of great finds!

Awesome finds...you must have been running out of daylight...i know when i found my bust dimes i couldnt stop hunting for like 4 hours till i thru in the towel. .. cool finds.. congrats...

Congrats, that's a good on to find!

now I still have about an hour or so left but it was close to dinner time and it was Christmas so I'm going back today after work that's for sure I was trying to find a coin bezel for it but I can't find anyone who makes them to fit that size Dime

Have a jeweler put a bail on it and suspend it from a chain. This is a gold dollar my jeweler put on a bail for me.
Not a detecting find - I pulled it from a Jewelers scrap - going to smelter pile in 1986 and paid $20. (spot) for it. 1854 type 1.
Collected coins my entire life and couldn't let it get melted.