Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1853, 1941 and Silver Ring

Clad2Hunt

Pulled the Seated from a old stone wall last week. Slightly bent on top right corner but other wise in good shape. Got the Merc and small sterling man's ring from a torn down house from the 50's. Used the G2 with 11" coil. Had the MD up for sale but decided to keep it and use it a little more. My go to MD is normally my E-Trac but gave it a rest for awhile. Also picked up 8 Wheaties form the 30's through the 50's at the 50's home site.

Very nice finds indeed!:drool:

You actually found the seated in the wall? Beautiful coin for sure. After making these finds, are you glad you kept the G2?

It was a couple inches off the wall which makes me think someone sat there and it fell out of pocket. Glad I kept the G2. Good for unmasking and light weight for the marathon hunts I do. When at parks it seems to find the gold chains others md's miss. Just have to stay out of parks for a while. Ranger seems to have a case of the A** toward me and don't need to stir thing to the point it affects others being able to go there. Wanted a F75 LTD or T2 LTD but just not to be right now. At first I put it up to buy a new mattress but was able to get that with out the sale. Always trading and trying new MD's. Those are 2 I haven't tried. Its a backup so not going to do it until its right deal and not so eager to give this MD away. It hits all my deep coins in my test garden so beginning to see no reason to get rid of it. At 475 I thought it would go as its only 3 months old and used little. Seems to be high demand for the F75 for some reason. HH JR

Really nice finds.....thanks for showing.

very nice digs, myself I haven't found a seated coin yet but I hope to change that this year. Lots of homework this winter, hopefully they pay out

Love the Seated, nice finds!

Outstanding !