Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1866-s Seated Liberty Half Dollar

Gold Nuggets

Hi all........
Ron and I went up north for a road trip today and managed to do fairly well for finding silver and wheats
and clads. As usual, Ron found more silver than I did But, I managed to find one Good Silver coin. It was an
1866-s Seated Liberty half dollar that was in fairly good shape for as old as it is. I thank Ron for taking
the pictures of the coin with his camera and thanks for looking. HH Gold Nuggets

That is a good silver coin!!!

Great Job on that find... :clapping:

That's one neat coin... Great find... Going to make next time out seem sort of a let down most likely.. :)

G..

n/t

n/t

Congratulations on a awesome find my friend... That is a find of a lifetime!! Good luck on your next hunt!!

Hey Gold WOW!!!:yikes: what a beautiful Seated Half. A coin like that would make my year.

A huge congrats on that one buddy.

N/T

Thanks for all the replies......
I was very pleased at the condition of the coin and hope the "luck"
doesn't run out. No I wasn't hunting with Bryce...... but would love the opportunity to
do just that some day. Gold Nuggets

What I wouldn't do to find one of them SWEET COINS!!! Congrats on a great find! Good Luck and HH to you on your next outing.:detecting: