Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1880 homesite

HanoverDigger

Got the ok to detect this 1880 homesite this weekend and will be using the Deus2. I've been eyeballing it for quite a while now. My son's mom knows the girl who lives here. NICE!! Hope to find a (or a few)nice old coin or whatever relics it gives up. I'll post up what I find. Good luck hunting. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• genMbmob.1735708_1_6.jpg
    genMbmob.1735708_1_6.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 59
Hopefully no one else has ever been allowed to detect!!! Looking forward to seeing your results…..

Hopefully no one else has ever been allowed to detect!!! Looking forward to seeing your results…..
That would be great but it's hard to say. I'll have to ask . Fingers crossed!

Well unfortunately I didn't get on the 1880 homesite today. The homeowner said I could detect but no one was there when I knocked on the door and I didn't want to just go back and start detecting without checking in first. Maybe next weekend. But I did get a call from a hunting buddy to hunt a Yankee fort(HUGE) down in Suffolk Va. Gardner bullet, 3 ringer, brass wedding band and a piece to a pocket watch. Short hunt (3hrs) by the time I got there. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_20231118_184155509.jpg
    IMG_20231118_184155509.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 36