Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1896o Barber Quarter, 2 1/2 Cent Billiards Pool Hall Token And Others

floodplaindetector

Finds are from the last few weekends since my last post. Everything was found at researched Public city parks (1 railroad park) and old schools.
Machine used was the eTrac. Coils used were the NEL Tornado and SEF 10x12.
The 1896o Barber quarter is a better year for Barber quarters. It was about 9 inches deep.
A couple of my favorite finds were the ornate sterling silver ring. That was found at a depth of 9 inches and
The 2 1/2 cent Pool Hall Token. That along with the 10 cent token was pulled out of an old Railroad Park.
Finds were from a number of sites so I got a ton of walking in. Deepest coin was about 11 inches.
Thanks for looking and HH!
Dave

Coin Finds
1896 o Barber Quarter
14 silver dimes back to 1917. 9 Were Mercury dimes.
Numerous nickels back to 1904
1895,1907 Indian head pennies
26 Wheat pennies are back to 1911
Foreign coin is 1970 5 Pennia (Finland)

Non Coin Finds
5 Tokens (3 are Merchant Tokens)
5 rings (2 are silver)
Various Religious medals/Pins
ILLINOIS brand key
very old round pin with glass stones
GroupShot.jpg
Tokens.jpg
SterlingRing.jpg
SilverCoins.jpg
BarberQuarterReverse.jpg
VNickel.jpg
RingGroup.jpg

WOW....Still getting the good stuff......You know your etrac for sure.....Keep 'em coming !