Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1905-O Barber DIme- ?? Micro-O ??

My vote is YES!

I took a picture of 2 other O mint Barber dimes I have, and although the pic isn't perfect with them being in holders, I think you can clearly see the difference in the size of the O. My micro-O is in the middle.

Also included pics of a nice 1920 Merc, beautiful religious medal and Indians I found during yesterday's hunt. The 1875 is a better date and in pretty nice shape.

Please let me know if you agree/disagree with my claim of the micro-O.

HH all,

-- Jeff --

I don't have an O mintmark Barber to compare, but it does look smaller than the D and S mintmarked Barbers I have. Also a nice merc. and the 1875 is in good shape. Great hunt.

Long time no posting - I have not been out detecting for 3-4 years but it was fun to meet you years ago when we came back east.
I think your phone number is still in my phone - LOL
I guess we left a few coins for you to find.
I will be getting out this spring and I will post if I find anything good.

A lot of these coins were found in Jeff-n-Mass hunted out park in Fall River. On the bottom side of that pavilion with the graffiti. I'm glad that old woman Jeff-in-Mass warned us about was not around. It was fun times back then.

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?19,1214584,1214584#msg-1214584