Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1912 Barber found after work

dougpauline02

I wasn't really up for a trip to our local hunting spot and i was tired anyway so i decided to take a trip to our front yard and we found this 1912 barber dime

Very nice! It's been a loooong time since I've pulled one of those.:thumbup::clapping: And found in your front yard too! Amazing!:clap:

knarfj said:
Very nice! It's been a loooong time since I've pulled one of those.:thumbup::clapping: And found in your front yard too! Amazing!:clap:
This was our first barber....we have only been metal detecting for a couple months now

Sweet - hammer the yard! Nice dime.

Love them Barber's !

It sure is funny what kind of miles we put on our cars and you make good finds right In your yard. Cant beat that... KEN

ken ward said:
It sure is funny what kind of miles we put on our cars and you make good finds right In your yard. Cant beat that... KEN
I have hunted my yard before with a Garrett ace 250 but this was my first time using my at pro

Nice! My first Barber was a 1912 that I found this year too! Keep them comin :)

Awesome find bring that AT Pro over here and check my front yard. How shocked were you to find a Barber after already checking the whoke yard. My favorite find was an after work hunt an 1864 Indian in very fine condition. Its amazing how we used to make a penny that could last over a hundred plus year in the ground .Now we make junk that in a couple years is half gone.

Nice find, I bet you were slightly surprised especially after you had metal detected it previously. I have to say the Barber is definitely on my bucket list. My favorite find was an after work hunt an 1864 Indian in very fine condition. Its amazing how we used to make a penny that could last over a hundred plus year in the ground .Now we make junk that in a couple years is half gone.