Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1926 Peace Silver Dollar with Safari

Clad2Hunt

Went to a friends house yesterday that had a home dating from 1890 until about 20 yrs ago. Burned to the ground. Last fall he had the ground cleared and reseeded. He built a house where the 100 yr old barn stood. Its was cold and wind chill took it below freezing so knew I wouldn't be there long. Have pulled a Mercury and a couple of Buffalo's at a earlier time but hunting was tough with grass cut like it was. I did record this with settings and sounds like many had requested so that will be coming this weekend. The TID was strange not at all what you would think. It rang in where a zinc penny would at 33 to 35 and the tone didn't match the TID. Very smooth and a little higher than you would expect. The depth showed 3 to 4 inches. Thought I had a IH penny as site would support it. Dug a 4 inch deep plug and then had to pull more dirt from hole before I could see coin. Around 7" deep and as deep as my Lesche blade is long. My first silver dollar. Packed it up as wind was howling. You will hear it on the video I hope to get done tomorrow. I know its not the right forum but my luck just keeps coming. Today I took out my new to me Golden Umax and got a 10k Buckle ring. Its been my week.