Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1935 class ring

TerryEastTexas

Found this one at an old house site. Only about 3" down. Did some quick research and identified the owner, we used to work at the same place. Ironic. He's past so I'm trying to find his kids. Found with the Legend. It's 10k but is missing the stone.

Attachments

• 1935 RHS Men' 10k gold class ring.jpg
    1935 RHS Men' 10k gold class ring.jpg
    537.3 KB · Views: 76
Nice recovery!!! Hope you can get it returned…..
Curious, was the 35 in Arabic or Roman numerals? Reason I ask is because the ring in my Avatar has XIX on both sides of the stone. I thought it was simply just a design but I’ve also been told a lot of graduation rings were Roman prior to 1940, thus mine could be 1919 (or it could be birth year or wedding) but no school initials.
Thoughts? Its 10k on top and sterling on the bottom.

Nice recovery!!! Hope you can get it returned…..
Curious, was the 35 in Arabic or Roman numerals? Reason I ask is because the ring in my Avatar has XIX on both sides of the stone. I thought it was simply just a design but I’ve also been told a lot of graduation rings were Roman prior to 1940, thus mine could be 1919 (or it could be birth year or wedding) but no school initials.
Thoughts? Its 10k on top and sterling on the bottom.
It's simply 19 on one side and 35 on the other. Like that.

Well, I found the only child left. She was very excited when contacted. I hope it gives her peace of mind.

Nice find and sweet return!!. hhrickinmi