Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st For me.

Hit a 1930s house for abour 30 mins quick hunt this am and man was it worth my trip 6 coins 2 wheats 1 walker half :detecting:. I just had that feeling I need to hit this yard today. The CTX has been so so good to me!!!

HH Matt

mtwolf,

Beautiful walking half! Last time I found one of those was 30+ years ago with my White's 6000D. It was a '42 also. Still learning the 3030 so I haven't given up hope for another.

Congratulations!

Steve

hi Matt congrats on the first walker

Thanks everyone I was shocked and I can honestly say the CTX has gave me several first this year. HH

Matt WTG on the Walking 1/2 , Yes I Love my CTX mickfin

Love my CTX also, but wish it would find 'clean' coins like yours does!

shep said:

LOL sorry your CTX only finds the " dirty money " let me come hunt your spots and I'll pull all the clean money out for ya!

shep said:
Well have you've er found a Silver coin?? If so you should know that usually a rinse in running water has it looking like new. Now this crap our government circulates these days and calls currency is worthless and looks horrible after just a few days in the ground. I hunt with MtWolfe and if he posts it, he found it, no need for you to insinuate anything else. Congrats MtWolfe! Beautiful coin!!

Wow, look at the shape on that one!

Congrats MtWolf! Nothing like finding a large silver coin. It usually shows that either the spot hasn't been hunted or it was hunted lightly. Those big silver coins give such a big hit on a detector. And Steve, I remember finding my first Walking Liberty Half, just can't remember if it was on my old 6000D or the 6DB I had before it. Those were sweet machines at the time. Only problem with them was if you set the discrimination knob so you didn't miss gold rings you dug a whole lot of pull tabs. The newer guys should thank us for helping to clean all the junk out of the old parks and school yards : )