Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st SEATED QUARTER

tencents

Checked a sidewalk tearout that is about ready to be formed up and poured. Half way down got a screaming signal and this was layi ng on top of the ground. A miracle they didn't see it when they were leveling it out 1874. 20210610_085449.jpg20210610_085645.jpg

Nice find and save from the next batch of concrete. A Seated quarter was one of my tougher silver coins to find. I had recovered 2 Capped Bust, variety 2, quarters over the years, but took me 40+ years to get a Seated one. A little soda on a wet q tip will remove some of that black with a gentle rub. HH jim tn
Thanks jim tn for how to get the black off I was wondering how to do that.

Nice I love it when that happens! There was a park that had the grounds all torn up and I was drooling to get in there well after they were done I walked in and had a screaming 32-35 about 2" down was a 2 reale! could not believe it!
Mark