Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st ten years micro jewelry hunting.just the studs

bootyhoundpa

These are my freshwater stud earrings from the last 10 year’s minus the ones my wife and granddaughter claimEd’s for their own...none of these are gold...some were found in dry sand..machines used were; Whites 5900,Fisher 1270 which had rigged up for water hunting ,Excalibur,Tesoro tiger shark and Equinox 800..

Attachments

• 37294D15-A892-48AB-9C85-63D5A82A2401.jpeg
    37294D15-A892-48AB-9C85-63D5A82A2401.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 593
  • 6500DE7A-E5B4-4E32-80E2-0837BD35EA8B.jpeg
    6500DE7A-E5B4-4E32-80E2-0837BD35EA8B.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 435
😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮
what a massive collection!!! What an incredible amount of bling!!! With the amount of time you spent in the water, you must of grown gills :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Thanks for sharing!

All kiddin aside that is way cool!!

These are my freshwater stud earrings from the last 10 year’s minus the ones my wife and granddaughter claimEd’s for their own...none of these are gold...some were found in dry sand..machines used were; Whites 5900,Fisher 1270 which had rigged up for water hunting ,Excalibur,Tesoro tiger shark and Equinox 800..
Nice work!
What do you use for a sand scoop?
Tony

Nice work!
What do you use for a sand scoop?
Tony
I have my own homemade scoop that lived it’s first life as a 6 quart soup pot lol.. I put small holes on the bottom as to lessen the chance of small stuff slipping through and in addition to that I use a sifter ,actually more like a bucket that has 5/32” holes in it so nothing gets away..I then sift through it at the shoreline and re detect the pile again ...

Out of all those studs , how many are actually diamond ?

Zero....... even of the gold ones I find ( not pictured) usually less than half of those will be real diamonds...when I do find real diamonds they are always tiny and not worth much to my knowledge...

With the advent of new, more modern, and sensitive metal detectors, treasure hunting has reached a new level.

Indeed, how nice to unexpectedly become the owner of collectibles or old coins, the value of which is sometimes calculated by figures with 5-6 zeros. It is not always vintage. Patina-covered items are real treasures unless they are not as a crucifix bracelet in sterking silver. On the actual value of money in the eyes of the numismatist influence such indicators as a rarity (i.e., small circulation), the degree of preservation (the newer looks product, the more it will cost, and sometimes the difference is tens of times)