Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st Time Omega gets Silver Milor Bracelet .925

vw242

Been over this area with Whites IDX Pro, Fisher C$, Tesoro Vaquero, Minelab
Sovereign, and X-terras 305/505/705.
Beginners luck??
Finally got settled and gave the Omega a spin with the 11" DD Gold Bug coil.
Lots of EMI but settled for about 80 sens, 01 Disc, Freq 2, and D4 tones.
Kept getting a high tone on this one, so dug her up!
HH
Don

First......a big congrats:) Second, thanks for posting. In my bench testing of silver rope bracelet I was getting results a little less than I liked. However, your find is the proof:) What was the depth? And was the bracelet extended or coiled/balled up?

1st it was gold plated. 2nd it was there awhile about 3 inches down not balled up.
Out of the ground I could not get the target to repeat what I heard in the ground. The clasp
was large and should have given a similar response in air tests, but the gold plate
may have made that impossible. If not for the repeating high tone in the ground it would still be lost.