Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st time out in 2021 success!

Been itching to get out lately as the last week and a half have been in the 40’s and 50’s and starting to hit 60’s here in illinois. Went to a park I hit once last year and first target of the year was a chunk of aluminum. Second target and first coin of the year is an 1889 Indian head cent about 6 inches down that was masked by a pull tab and a chunk of iron. Nothing else from that park besides some clad. Next park we have killed in the past and every other detectorist over the past 40 years. Only worked one small area as the other side of the park had people. Nabbed 2 wheats both down at least 7 inches and one had 2 huge nails in the hole. Never plan on silver at my parks anymore but a great way to start this year.

Attachments

• 28982CD1-606E-403B-BF10-CDA66E7BF957.jpeg
    28982CD1-606E-403B-BF10-CDA66E7BF957.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 124
  • 16FE8E54-9C8F-421F-B6C0-F496D053A2CF.jpeg
    16FE8E54-9C8F-421F-B6C0-F496D053A2CF.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 106
  • DF39F622-4F67-4C89-AD87-AE4715FEDECC.jpeg
    DF39F622-4F67-4C89-AD87-AE4715FEDECC.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 115
You did much better than me today...
I tried a spot that I was sure would hold some silver, but only got one penny.
Tried a nearby park later on, but ended up with only 5 memorials and a clad quarter.
You made some deep finds today!!👍👍

Nice job guys! I drove around a bit today and the snow has melted pretty fast! I will be out in a couple of days!

You did much better than me today...
I tried a spot that I was sure would hold some silver, but only got one penny.
Tried a nearby park later on, but ended up with only 5 memorials and a clad quarter.
You made some deep finds today!!👍👍
I told you not to go there 🤭

Very nice hunt, silver or not !! Congrats on the wheats and IH.
Thank ya. Most of the parks around here are hammered but not sure they have been hit with a Minelab yet. Can't believe the places I have gone back over with the Nox 800 and there are just coins all over the place. The target separation on this machine is unreal.