Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st time out in a while ...

tomcatpl

firtst beach i went to was sanded in ,after 3 hours i went to a beach that i always find silver coins....end of story

0 silver coins
1 10k class ring

can some1 thell me whayschool is it ?

thankx Cupajo it was one of those rings with tape on the bottom of the ring cause it was to small for whoever owned it

Nice hunk of Gold, looks like a roman catholic college ring, but a few step's up like the Dean's Ring, Be interesting to know.

google is wonderful ... Holy Cross in Worcester, Massachusetts

Nice recovery on the ring!
cheers,
tvr

Thats a beauty! You should get out more often!:clapping: Sanded in here too...havnt found gold since early Sept. and it aint for a lack of trying!
Mud

i haven't been out cause the beach was so bad ... this was found dry sasding after the winds we had here in the north-east