Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st year with Minelab Etrac - 2013 silver coin total

Ohio Digger

VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWUW2ZHXXg0

Better late than never I guess. I did not actually count it up but I think it's between 75-85. This was from 2013, my season did not start til about mid April and ended before Thanksgiving due to weather. My best weeks I can hunt about 9 hrs total for the week. A normal week is 3-6 hrs and there were several weeks I did not get out at all. There are 6 silvers in this mix that I did not find with the Etrac. They actually are not from 2013 either but from the 3 previous years I hunted with other machines. I feel I did pretty well this year considering I only had 6 career silver coins in 3 years. The Etrac has absolutely amazed me. I never thought I'd ever dig a Barber coin of any sort. This year I dug 7 Barber dimes, 3 Barber quarters, and 2 Barber halves. I never thought I'd ever get a dime trifecta - I got 2 this year about 3 weeks apart. I also found my first Seated dime, I believe it was actually my first silver coin in 2013. There are many other coins I dug this year obviously. Including 4 large cents (never dug a LC before), my first V nickel, several Buffalo nickels, about 250 wheat pennies, several Indian head pennies, an era counterfiet Morgan dollar, etc. I hope 2014 is at least as productive as this past season was. Take a look at my YouTube channel (Ohio Digger) and come along for the journey (man that sounds lame). But check it out if you get a minute. I show as many signals as I can and live dig as much as I can (if I think it will be something good). HH

What a great season - congrats on finding so many fantastic old coins !