Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

!2-35 = Small Silver Ring

David53

[attachment 345035 FullSizeRender-31.jpg]

I received a Target ID # of 12-35 that did not change no matter what direction I swung my coil over it and it sounded great! I figured another zinc penny, but to my surprise, it was a small silver ring silver ring with 925 etched on the inside of it. I guess you never know what you're going to find, especially with the solid hits along with 12-30's?

The design is likely why it hit low but the key is in what you said....solid from all directions and didn't change. VERY good idea to take that chance, especially if targets are slim or if you're in a high traffic place,such as an athletic field or play lot. Chances are that won't happen all the time, but decide what your tolerance is for those signals and dig from there!
VERY nice find!