Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 Barbers and an Indian Head today...

Congratulations!! Sometimes you get surprised. I found a barber dime on a top of a mountain in the middle of Mexico in intact condition as yours (dated 1906). This is the fun of metal detecting. Is the same feeling as fishing or hunting but without killing or butchering animals. Work again on that place, I bet you will recover more good targets. I'm still in the look for an Indian Head.

stoopstroop said:
If you don't mind what did IH #'s show??

Stoopstroop, to be honest I just can't say for sure. I think the first Barber dime and the IH penny were very close together and may have been the reason was getting numbers from the low 70's up to upper 80's. I know, I need to pay more attention to that sort of thing in the future and will. I'm actually thinking I may slip back over to that spot again tomorrow. The snow has finally melted off here in NC and I think the temp will be somewhere around the mid 40's. I think I can handle that.

Ya'll have a good weekend and go swing a coil somewhere!

HH

Curt

Great finds! I have yet to find a barber dime, I have found some Indians and even a seated dime but no Barber yet. Congratulations on finding them!