Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 Barbers

denny

Hit the turf area this afternoon and did very well. First silver was a 1898-s barber half! My first barber half. Minutes later popped up a 1907p barber quarter. Both 6 inches deep and came in 12-44, 12-45. HH

Nice finds! That half is in very nice shape. I have yet to find a Barber Half.

Nice coins denny. Is that a fresh site or has it been hit hard? Just wondering how those nice coins were still left in the ground till now?

Atlas said:
Nice coins denny. Is that a fresh site or has it been hit hard? Just wondering how those nice coins were still left in the ground till now?

It's been hit before by others and I with minelabs, whites, and others machines just not with the ctx not saying you couldn't find them with those detectors. I haven't dug a single Rosie out of this grassy turf area this year. The others dug them for me and left the deepies.

HH

AngelicStorm said:
Nice finds! That half is in very nice shape. I have yet to find a Barber Half.
Keep trying! I've been into demo and turf hunting since 2002 and just found my first barber half.

Congrats on the Barbers. What a pair! Finding any of those Barber girls is always a treat. But you got the two BIG girls! Nice finds. HH Randy

WTG Denny,

Brings me a smile everytime I see your CTX finds, glad to see a local friend having fun.

Congrats!
Paul