Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 Firsts, First day out with the SE PRO and First Silver!!

With all your help and Bryces coin program in Andy's Sabisch book and the book itself had a great first day in my eyes. First rings..one silver another not real sure about and tons of clad. Alot of close silver dates but new park tomorrow they plowed under..was an old park so might have some better silver coin luck there. Oh and a cool button.!!:super:

Thanks again everyone..loving this SE PRO

Nice finds!! I gotta feeling this is just the beginning of your silver digging career with the SE!! Good Luck :minelab:

Very nice rings and a nice haul of money to boot. :clapping: :thumbup:

If its a plowed or a filled over area gooooo slow (go slow regardless LOL with a Exp.).
I have hit so so many places similar. Just my last two days of hunting have fill/plow over the whole front yard slopped area and there is such a mix of depth on coins.

Thanks for the tip MIKE...will slow her down even more..any slower i might be in reverse.

Newbie no more:beers: great haul mike, thanks for sharing the pics.
Did you hear the warble on the silver ring mike ?
David

no rookie?..lol, Least let me find a silver coin..i have never found that yet. i had to BUY one just to test my machine..now thats pathetic:cry:

Nice digs Mike ! :cheers:

The better stuff is yet to come .... keep at it !

Nice going Mike and congrats on your first silver.:clapping: Many more to come for you and GL & HH at that old park. Gotta be some silver there that your SE will sniff out.

Eddie

AIRFORCEMIKE said:
no rookie?..lol, Least let me find a silver coin..i have never found that yet. i had to BUY one just to test my machine..now thats pathetic:cry:

Blasphemy!! You had to BUY a silver coin?!? :blowup: Something tells me you won't have to worry about buying silver coins in the near future. It looks like you have picked up on the SE's language pretty quick! Nice job!

Congratulations! That is an excellent first day for sure. Looks like you and your new machine will be getting on just fine. The Se Pro is a great machine and I am sure you will find countless awesome things with it. Thanks for sharing and HH -Marc