Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 for 2

Bill - De

Last Sunday I had a call from another homeowner in the neighborhood, who "had heard" that I have a metal detector. He and his wife had gone to the village picnic at the park, the day before, and when she got home, noticed her wedding ring was missing. My wife and I have both gone out on hunts of this sort, many times over the years, and she still is batting 1000. Yesterday was no different, and the ring was found about 10' from the fish pond, in the grass. They were Very HAPPY. The ring was a solid gold band, encircled with diamonds, and except for size, matched his wedding ring.

The very next day, I got a phone call from someone who lived on the other side of town, about a 20 minute drive from me, and had also heard we metal detect. His wife lost her wedding ring that morning, somewhere in her yard, while gardening. A very nice elderly couple, and as it turns out, he was also in the Air Force (for 30 years!). We both started hunting where they suggested, but after about 10 minutes, my wife switched from the flower beds to the lawn, and in no more than 2 or 3 minutes, reaches down to the ground, and says "I got it". They couldn't believe it, and offered to pay us, but graciously say thank you, but no.

It felt good to be able to help these folks.

Congratulations to the wife Bill.....:clapping:

Congrats on doing a great job, hank

Sounds like she's a keeper...:rofl:

Nice story!