Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 Garrett ATX Videos - Gold Nugget Test and Unboxing!

bearkat4160

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7wfOxSQq3E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tIxRyTRZWc

Great videos and NO ads.......:thumbup:

Yep! :clapping:

I know you have only had the ATX for a sort time, but how would you compare it to the ATGold? I realize one is a VLF and the other a PI detector, but I'm curious as far as performance what are your thoughts? I'm trying to decide if I want to pony up the money for the new ATX or purchase the ATGold. I currently have the ATPro, Garrett Propointer and LOVE both. Anyway, thanks so much for the videos and comments already posted.

Steve

Well I do love my AT Gold also. I can get a smaller gold than the ATX, but if your in crazy ground you wont hear the tiny ones and that basically is the main factor in getting a VLF or PI, hot ground. On part 2 of nugget test with the ATX (uploading now to YT) I used my AT Gold fror comparison and companion in the video. You will have some of your questions answered there. Stay tuned...!

Alan

Great! Thanks Alan. FYI....I live in Houston and not far from Galveston and have used my ATPro but very interested in the ATX for that environment.

Steve

Very informative videos. Great job.

I did notice in the gold test videos that you hit the samples with the inner circular part of the coil. I was wondering what kind of hits you got in between, from tip to rear. Hope I explained that well enough.

Thanks, El

The nuggets will also hit on the outside of the bigger part of coil as well as inner small coil.The hot spot is deffinatley in the middle though.

Bearkat

Would anyone know the dimensions and weight of the package that the ATX deepseeker is sent in? I will be buying mine from the States. I can't justify the extra $600.00 for the same product here in Australia. My first post and I love the forum. Thanks to one and all for the help and and advice. :)

Bearcat might be able to help you with that.....he is one of just of few who have received one in the mail already.

Cheers,

Tye