Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 indians

vacoinaddict

realized one of the parks i have permission to have 2 older looking buildings on them. i emailed the lady i contacted to get permission
and she said they use them for their maintenance buildings and they were on the original farm that was bought and turned into this park.

so i hit around the one of the two buildings that looked the oldest tonight. got skunked. nothing but junk everywhere.
as i was detecting i saw someone come up behind me and surprise me. i was guy that works at a business we do service work for. he talked to me for a few and then said why dont you go hunt that bare spot over there where they bulldozed the house down. i said whaaaat??

so we headed over. 10 min later. got a hard 51 52 zinc signal on v3i. dug down 1-2 inch. boom. great looking indian. 1898. i was completly shocked. 15 min later. anoter same exact signal, inch down, other indian, 1887!

had to leave after that. hit it for 45 min all together.

i gave the 1898 to the guy as a thanks for telling me about the house. i would have never wnt over there.

cant wait to go back!

Nice! That's virgin territory where they dozed the house. Prime location.

Congrats on your Indians now your next step is to find them Barbers that might be there good luck keep the Pics cumming HH

2 very nice indians!:thumbup:

i forgot about this. i was in such a hurry yesterdat that i just threw it on my pack. looks to be a button. has a diamond on it.

Congrats on the Indian's !