Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 Mercs, 2 Wheats, and a birdie

bbqman

Back to the old Crider place today that I have been hitting hard the last couple of weeks. One section that had produced little but clad, memorials and a 60s nickel ot two ,that I decided to go back over. Managed to get two pretty deep mercs, a 34 d and a 24 philly about 3 feet apart, both at 8 inches and a couple of wheats in the same hole together a 1919 and a 1920, both d. Also ran across a brass bird about 3 inches deep, you just never know, huh? I think I`m going to call this old place the Merc place, all the silvers that have come from here have been Mercs :) . HH