Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 months with the SE...

sangamon

...and to think it took me 2 years to admit that i could be missing some goodies with my DFX!

all this out of city parks that have been thoroughly detected over the years.

[attachment 71653 twomonthsMLloot.jpg]
[attachment 71654 1921Dmerc2.jpg]

And I bet you also wondered why there were so many finds on the Explorer Forum as well back before you owned one and still used the DFX. Now you know why! Explorer's Kick Butt!!! If only I could Post all my finds since Fall 2001, I think everyone would be shocked with the amount of Silver I have found through the years. I see you found a 1921 Merc! Plain or D Mint Mark??? I have found (2) 21-d Merc's in F-12 or better myself. Keep up the great finds. Good Luck and HH.:super:

NICE finds!! And you say in an area that has been hunted alot?? Wow, I can't wait to start now. I hope to find at least some old silver coin. I think I've seen a silver penny before... but not sure. Anyways congrats on those finds and HH!!

so tell me sangamon.....is this because you just happen to pass your coil over it or was it because the explorer has nothing else other detectors have, AWSOME POWERS!!!! In high mineral and excellent target penetration and depth!!!! Is it a silver hound or what?!!!!!! Huh?

good job with the SE buddy looks like it has been treating ya good....it just took myself and some other explorer guys to convince you to drop that whites boat anchor ya was using before hahahahah:rofl:

by the way in case ya didnt guess its me gary...

hope ya can get back to illinois and hunt with us again ean... heck you can even bring that old clad sweeper whites for old times sake:detecting: but sure wish ya would bring the SE so that we could have some serious comp. have fun dude and rock on man:super:

...i only regret that i didn't buy my SE sooner!

I think that you will really like the SE. Just wait until you get some more time with the machine.