Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 ring Park Hunt

mudslingers8

Days are a little longer & this gives us about an hour and a half to hunt after work. Hit a Sports field about $4.00 in clad including a Kennedy half, a soccer medal & 2 rings. The Aqua-marine is marked 10K w/ 2 diamond chips, the school ring is marked Val which means Valadium, jewelry stainless steel. The Pro was all over when I hit them it sounded like a coin spill, pulled the Gold out 1st then rescanned the hole it locked on as a 42 I thought foil? I dug it any way out popped the class ring. Pro Zero as always

Congrats! The aqua-marine is a cutie. Hey the class ring (is that class of '02?) if you can find the owner will make someone happy and bring you good karma. If you belong to a detecting club I'd ask for a thank you note and get a picture of returning the ring for the newsletter.
HH-Bruce

Congratulations, you are good and beautiful findings.:clapping:
I could only return an object of that I found and was the granddaughter of the owner of the object, a medal of the Virgin and current owner of the land, I was very very happy, and granddaughter also
a greeting

Congrats! That's a nice looking gold ring!!

Has to be the same person they must of taken their rings of suntanning in the sports field.
Congrats on the double hit, and for re-checking the hole a second time.

n/t