Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 seated in one hole

ron948

Hi all
I found these 3 ladies yesterday in a hunted out park here in town. the barber was deep but the 2 seated in the same hole were only about 6 inches but masked by trash.the ctx didn't have any trouble finding them. 1901o barber. 1876s seated half and 1877cc seated quarter

so jealous right now! Gawww!

That is sooooo awesome,I love those seateds!

Congratulations! I've been trying to find one of those seated halves for over 40 years now. You give me hope! HH Randy

That's awesome man.

Sweeeeeet! That hunt probably replays in your dreams.Congrats

Must've been one hell of an old park. Those seated look like they were lost not long after they were minted. WTG!

WTG with the CTX!!!!!!!! How Deep was the Deep find N was the Ground Hot???? Good finds,
Mickfin

denny said:
Must've been one hell of an old park. Those seated look like they were lost not long after they were minted. WTG!
the town was established 1786. the park not long after.the pics don't don't do justice to the 2 seated. everything on the is in full relief. ef40 or better

mickfin said:
WTG with the CTX!!!!!!!! How Deep was the Deep find N was the Ground Hot???? Good finds, barber a good 8in.the ground isn't really hot as it is trashy deep
Mickfin