Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 short hunts with my Ctx this week,finally hit 100 silver coins for the year

pghmole

Went out on 2 short hunts in the cold this week,i got 6 silvers in about 3 hours of hunt time total in public parks.I got a real late start this season right around the beginning of September this year and hit my goal for the year of 100 today.HH [video]https://youtu.be/p_x-WHKTfN4[/video]

Nice finds and video!

Congratulations on hitting your goal! Enjoyed the video. Are you going to go back? Seems like a really good hunting ground.

You CANNOT argue with results and the CTX gives RESULTS! Congrats on 100,it took me all year so far to be at 109 but this is hunting places that were effectively DEAD. You just can’t deny it’s capabilities,regardless of anything else.

mrwilburino said:
Congrats on the hunts, and for a lot of silver for a short amount of time! :clapping:
thanks! Got lucky on those spots,my whole region is hunted very hard. Did some research earlier in the year when i couldn't get out and it paid off! HH

Kraemer said:
Congratulations on hitting your goal! Enjoyed the video. Are you going to go back? Seems like a really good hunting ground.
Thank you very much! Those spots are a pretty far drive but i will go back to the one that i got 5 from sometime in the future for sure.A big part of it was under a foot of fill and the trashy area will be about the best bet.I was using my 17 inch and still squeeked a few out of the trash.I think im going to hit it with the 11 on the Ctx followed by the Equinox 800 with the 11 inch coil to wrap it up.It will be interesting to see how much better the Eqx seperates in that area.It would serve as a perfect test bed HH

IDXMonster said:
You CANNOT argue with results and the CTX gives RESULTS! Congrats on 100,it took me all year so far to be at 109 but this is hunting places that were effectively DEAD. You just can’t deny it’s capabilities,regardless of anything else.
Thanks! I hear ya,all Minelab machines are amazing!My area has a ton of diggers in western Pa and to be able to constantly pull goodies speaks for its self! The results with it the since i have had it are almost unbelievable .I got mine the day it hit the market and its rewarded me with well over 2000+ silver coins and most were from the hardest hit areas around! HH