Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2007 year of firsts!

I know this is late in posting, but I have had a busy last 5 months.
2007 was my first full year with my explorer 2. I had read alot of posts throughout the year and would like to extend a big THANKS to all who post here because I have learned alot from you all.
I tried many of the things I read about throughout last year and had great rewards for my patience in learning the X2. If anyone has just bought one or is thinking about buying one, take your time and be patient and try and learn something each time out with it - it will pay off in the end.
Throughout last year I have found my first war of 1812 buttons, first musketballs, first Civil War bullets and tokens, first buffalo nickle, first seated dime, first V nickle, first 1800's coins and 1700's coins. Attached are pictures of three of my oldest finds from last year.
This year is shaping up to be a good one too! The snow finally has melted around here just in the last couple weeks and I managed to get out for a couple hours last weekend and the weekend prior with finds including an 1886 Canadian 5 cent "fishscale" as well as my first Seated Half 1854!!
Happy Hunting everyone and again - Thanks for all the advice!

Yes! I am also having a year of firsts.
1) First Indian head penny.
2) First B nickel
3) First V nickel
and it is early in the season.
I have already found my second B nickel and V nickel.
I'm lovin it.
Great finds to you all and may it be a year of firsts for every one of you.GR.