Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

200th Quarter!

mander154

This weekend was my 5 month anniversary metal detecting.
I started the week at 158 quarters and though I really wanted to hit 200, I didn't think it would happen, especially since I had to go into work for several hours today.
I am happy to say that thanks to a school yard that seems to have forgotten about for a while, I was able to hit my goal and I broke my record for quarters found in one day!!!
My Xterra 705 found quarter #200 (pictured), and two more after that for a daily total of 22.
I also found my third wheatie (1945), such as it is, in a local park.
My other two wheaties I found in tot lots and they were lost change, so I'm pleased that I finally dug one, though I thought it was going to be a dime and was quite disappointed until I got it home and realized what it was.
I'm tired, but happy. :clapping:

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

Great job! Today I also achieved a goal, I found my 100th ring! Just under two years of detecting, phew! I started in late 2013.

WTG !

Congratulations! Nice finds

Congratulations. You are Doing Great.

Those are my quarters Amanda!! Go out and bury them so I can find them!!LOL
Congradulations.. that's a lot of quarters and you are doing great with that X-Terra 705
Looks like you are getting closer to finding silver too.. 1967 is getting close to silver.
Keep it up and soon you'll be seeing some silver.
Just keep in mind that swimming season is winding down and I'll be putting my old tried and true X-Terra 50 back into action to give you some competition!!LOL
Keep up the great finds,
Felix