Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2011 Hunting Highlights

NebTrac

[size=large]64

You did good in 2011, those totals are very good for the number of hours put in. Hope 2012 is good as well. I appreciate your positive attitude.

Wish you well on your log house project.

Oh by the way are there plans for a guest room, I sure want to come up and detect those old rodeo grounds.

Good luck with both detecting and building!

HH - Randy

Congratulations on a fine year, love that old spoon and token :clapping:

Nice finds last year Neb...we sure need to get out and hit it some more. Hey if you need help with the house, I'll come by, but in trade for every hour we work, we md the same amount!

WTG Neb!!!!

Bryce-IL said:
Great post and some sweet finds my friend.:thumbup:

That old spoon is very cool:beers:

Thank you, Bryce.

iskirkra said:
You did good in 2011, those totals are very good for the number of hours put in. Hope 2012 is good as well. I appreciate your positive attitude.

Wish you well on your log house project.

Oh by the way are there plans for a guest room, I sure want to come up and detect those old rodeo grounds.

Good luck with both detecting and building!

HH - Randy

You betcha, Randy. You can sleep in it right now, but you'll freeze your Texas Tail off. It was 6

Good job NebTrac! Looks and sounds like you came away with some mighty nice finds. Also looks like you're going to have a busy year ahead of you. The satisfaction of building your own house is a great feeling--be safe, have fun, and the best of luck to you.

---Cladiator

Nice job there Troy, 64 1/2 hours....that is an average week for Goes4ever :rofl: In all seriousness ...yeah I can be serious sometime you did well this year. Try to squeeze in some more hunting time to clear the mind. Would love to see more videos too. Yep I am a bit pushy :laugh: May God bless all your endeavors this year my friend!

Those are very good, hours to finds ratios Neb,way to go. I've always wanted a log house,but I will probably buy all of my logs.
Cutting and making your own logs= HARD job.You ole Nebraska farm boys are just tough.
Hope to see lots of pics while building it.

Djay

Hey Neb, good luck to you on building your house. Hopefully you'll get some free time to do some swingin. Clear the mind a bit. You know every once in a while a new spot or opportunity comes up and you have to take it. I love the picture on that spoon, really cool!

Great job ! It doesn't look like your quite ready for paint yet! I found some Dog's in your neighborhood at will be up your way this summer. Are you still planning on heating the guest bedroom with the Buffalo Chip stove?

congrats on a good season. Keep me in mind if you decide to take a weekend off and want to try hitting the Chatauqua park in Beatrice. I might be headed there in a couple of weeks.

mikeothmer said:
Great job ! It doesn't look like your quite ready for paint yet! I found some Dog's in your neighborhood at will be up your way this summer. Are you still planning on heating the guest bedroom with the Buffalo Chip stove?

No Buffalo Chips Mike....we use corn cobs to heat and to, uh, er...well the other. :blush:

Thanks Cladiator, Tony, DJay, Moonshine.

Kansas- Roger, let me know how you come out there in Beatrice. I've never seen it personaly, I just hope they haven't put fill there, by the aerials it looks like they might have some RV parking. I'll bet you're closer to Beatrice than I am, its about 3 hours away.

NebTrac