Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2015 Ends Well & 2016 Begins Well :clapping:

AngelicStorm

Hey everyone. I got out detecting Dec. 31st for the first time in a long while and I went back detecting on Jan. 1st. The last day of 2015 ended very well for me on a one hour hunt at an old school. That hunt yielded an awesome 1902 - O Barber Half Dollar, the second Barber Half for me. The next day I went to an old house permission and found the rest of what's in the picture. The coins consist of; Two Indian Head Pennies which date 1879 and 1888, seven Wheat Pennies dating;1909, 1911, 1915, 1918, three others dating from the 40's/50's, and a dateless buffalo nickel. The jewelry I found is mostly gold plated with one being a pretty nice Gold Filled pin. Also, I found my first silver thimble. A very great ending and beginning. :thumbup:
Dec.%2031%20Jan1_zpscucopnvg.jpg

Great Start for a New Year! Congrats! Nice looking Barber Half to!!:thumbup:

duggr said:
Great Start for a New Year! Congrats! Nice looking Barber Half to!!:thumbup:

Thanks! You are doing great too. I just started using Seawater Mode for the first time in high nail areas. Hopefully that helps produce some more finds.

Seawater well serve you well I'm jealous of your finds have to wait 4 months before I get out again . sube

sube said:
Seawater well serve you well I'm jealous of your finds have to wait 4 months before I get out again . sube

I haven't tried it with the 6" coil yet. It will be interesting. Oh and about the jealousy, don't worry about it. Your time is coming too. ;)

Congrats on the great finds! That's a heck of a way to both end and start a year. I'm jealous of anyone who can hunt right now!

Jason in Enid said:
Congrats on the great finds! That's a heck of a way to both end and start a year. I'm jealous of anyone who can hunt right now!
Are you located in Oklahoma? I never realized there would be snow on the ground in your state if that is it right now since it's been so warm across the country. Come to South Carolina. It is great over here.