Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2020 relics with the xterrra 70

7centsworth

Went back to the place I found the gold coin and found some more goodies. Several I need ID’s on. This place has been bulldozed and everything I was digging was 4 inches or less today. I found some revolver bullets and some round balls and a eagle button. Not sure what the nail looking thing is. It has beveled edges and looks to be brass. Also the two iron things in the left. The one on the right looks to be a knife. The two pictures with the small thing is a front and back and I’m not sure what it is.

Cool digs, the iron piece in the top left is most of main spring for a 1815-21 flintlock musket.
HH Jeff

laplander said:
Cool digs, the iron piece in the top left is a most of main spring for a 1815-21 flintlock musket.
HH Jeff
A most or mast? Thanks for the info. I was thinking something to do with a sight but couldn’t figure it out.

I edited it
Almost a complete flintlock main spring. Google it when you fire a musket this spring propels the hammer forward. It takes a pretty good pull to set the hammer on this type of gun.

Good job. CCH