Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2021 Best Finds

Dan(NM)

Here's a few pics of last years finds. All were found in public places, mainly parks in Texas. I did hunt 1 school and 1 baseball field. My specialty is, hard hit, given up on places. I love the challenge of finding what was left behind. I use the Nox 800 and have it set up to cherry pick copper and silver 90% of the time. If I get into a really old place or around water, I'll open it up a bit. I use my tones as a discrimination , I run wide open . Total silver coin take was 117 and a 287 wheaties, total silver finds 144. Not sure how much clad I found, I cashed it in 3 different times during the year. I'm going on my 4th year with the Nox and have done very well relic, coin and water hunting during that time.

Here's my settings.

Park 1
Iron Bias F2-0
Ground balance 0
Recovery speed 3
2 tones... pitch on -9 to 17 at 3 from 18 and up at 25
Tone break at 18, unless in older places or around water.
No discrimination
Sensitivity as high as the site allows.
Coil scrubbing the ground and a slow sweep.

Attachments

• total silver 2021.jpg
    total silver 2021.jpg
    898.6 KB · Views: 161
  • silver 2021 3.jpg
    silver 2021 3.jpg
    992.8 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_8436.JPG
    IMG_8436.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 139
  • IMG_8428.JPG
    IMG_8428.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_8431.JPG
    IMG_8431.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 125
  • IMG_8434.JPG
    IMG_8434.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Wow. Those finds are fantastic. You did well for sure. Thanks for sharing with us.

WTG. You really did well last year with your Equinox 800. Sounds like you really know your detector.