Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2105 Mega Clad Display and rings!

Here is 2015. Not bad at all. I started hunting back in 2013. Found a total of $9,086 in clad since 2013!!!

My current ring total is 165 silver rings and 10 gold with a few 18k mixed in with the 14k's.

I LOVE THIS HOBBY! The Nox 800 is a super machine. I had the ATPRO at first but then upgraded to the 800 back last year. I am at $560 in clad so far in 2019!

Jason

AWESOME AWESOME :) You must live in a high traffic area for all those rings in 1 year :) Sweet!!!!!

Mike K

Combination of southern cali and nobody does detecting out here.

Treasure finder you are amazing.
Can you PM me any tips on how to get that many coins and jewerly? I am always willing to learn.

My handle is BigTony

Thanks

I know you didn’t find the COLLECTION of coins and such with the Nox in the years shown....so are you now using the Nox?

I am! Couple of years now. Found almost $3,000 in clad with the nox. Going to parks where I thought the atpro cleaned up. Amazing machine!!

Couple of years? You got yours way early it appears. Most of us didnt get one until 2018. $1500 a year in change is amazing for park hunting........ id say ya this machine must be doing well. So, all those other finds were with the AT...... not the Nox?

X 2 please

I have a very simple formula. Rock salt, white viniger, some pebbles, and a touch of water. Tumble in rock tumbler for 30mins. Come out looking brand new! No other cleaning necessary.

The rings are first cleaned with a wire tremel. Then I use Mothers chrome cleaner. Buff until shinny!

sunraysux said:
.....AGAIN i ask....how do you get your coins so clean??
Great finds!!! A Rock tumbler is a must for cleaning clad I have a thumbler tumbler and use stainless steel shot works great !
Nice chunk of finds I spend my clad as I find it always have a jar full in my car for coffee.
I’m sure I find over $1000.00 in quarters dimes and nickels every year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMcWWNZuvCo

This guy is where I learned to clean clad. He does a good job and its simple! :)

Your totally right RichW! I still have over $2,200 from the 2018 clad season. I love to find coins. Today, I went out for 4 hours or so and picked up a nice $16.25!! I am approaching $600 for the year! It's good exercise and very comforting. The Nox 800 is a seriously good detector!

Treasure Finder 44

I've got some rings that are just too nice to melt. Finding a buyer for nice rings is tough. I suppose I could pull the stones and throw them in a melt pile but I can't bring myself to do that. (yet) Yes, clad and silver jewelry .... no problema !