Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

25 year search 4.6 ounces of gold found.

Daniel A.

Hi guys last week we had our annual group hunt and had the opportunity to hunt for a lost treasure a bracelet solid gold 4.6 ounces. One of our hunters is really good with her Go Pro and we were happy she was there to capture the story.

https://youtu.be/IgBXoZhsfwI

Stan the man who owns the bracelet buried 25 years ago worried someone would steal it, he lives on 20 acres it was night time.
He could not figure out where he buried it after that. He has searched for 25 years one other in the community metal detects Micheal, Stan's daughter-in-law called Micheal wondering if he could find it, we had a group hunt coming up its an annual hunt we do Micheal asked us if we were interested get as many coils on the ground as possible in the area Stan will show us. It took about 5 minutes to find team work. Lucky for us one in our group Laurie is great with the Go Pro editing and captured the whole thing for us.

Absolutely awesome story, and video...thanks for posting that. :thumbup:

Also clearly illustrates that it's the guy that gets the coil over the target that finds the treasure, not the latest/greatest detector.

Looks like there was a CTX, Deus, Equinox, Safari, and perhaps others there.
But it was the guy with the old Troy X5 that made the recovery!

Great story,
:)
mike

You have all the machines correct and right that its the guy that gets the coil over the target that matters.

I'm glad you like that video it really is worth watching one of the best I've ever seen.

Dan

Did that Evil Mikie show up? :lol:
https://www.picgifs.com/emoticons/smileys-and-emoticons/devil/smileys-devil-170054.gif

Evil Mikie indeed!!!! :lol:

[attachment 366235 bitemecatsm.jpg]

Back in November, the lady contacted me about looking for her father in laws bracelet.. It was getting cold and since
it had been there for that many years,a few more months would make no difference..:):

Daniel came up and we were organizing the annual hunt.. We talked about it and figured that the more coils the better.. especially
in the hands of experienced people,.. And so on the final day of the group event, we talked with the D.I.L and arranged to go up to
the property.

The rest, as you can see, was eventful.. probably one of my best hunts ever.. what a feeling!!

Best to you

Cam seas

Micheal

The finder gets bragging rights. They can say I found 4.6 ounces of gold in one swing of the coil.

Well with five detectors in a small area we knew someone would get a coil over it if its there see even that was a question Stan had considered that someone saw where he buried it and went and got it.

Marty just happen to go up the center and snagged it but as far as the group is concerned no issue it was a group effort to find.

I have a dozen machines the Troy X5 being one of them, the reason Marty went with the Troy X5 was because I was running the CTX 3030 and he has an E-Trac as most know they will cross talk.

Now think of the million+ other people who have buried valuables or money and forgotten exactly where.

It's all out there, just waiting to be recovered.

Very true in this case Stan being 84 if he had passed it would likely never be found given the location in the mountains where properties are 100 plus acres, at least he was able to point us to a small area.

Thanks we were more than happy to help Stan out it made our week maybe even year.

Many thanks.. It was an honour to be able to take part

Micheal