Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2nd Time Out With F75 SE Black

ky digger

A picture is worth a thousand words. I think the F75 is a keeper. One of the barbers is a 1900-O which is a little better date. The indian is 1882, and the war nickel is 1900. Nice day.

I now have about 16 hours on the machine in factory sets with a few minor tweaks. Next week I plan to try some extremes on some sites where I know there are items 150 to 200 years old and deep. Should be fun.................

Most of these were at about 6 to 7 inches. I only recall digging one item shallow at three inches. Oddly enough a 1948 wheatie came in at about 9 or 10 inches.

What sens. can you run that SE at without too much chatter? My LTD gets a little noisy at anything over 65, but man is she HOT.

I haven't changed the sens other than to run at 55 for a short time. I left the factory sets on specifically to learn the sounds prior to jacking it up.

Wow you got yourself a honey hole!!! Nice finds,unbeleivable the depth you can get at or around factory settings.I found my first IH on factory default@ about 6",also wheats at or around 9-10"...hh rick in mi.