Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3 gold saves

birdman

Hi all,my back is done in for a few days. I did a 4 hour hunt with three gold! One super thin ring ,an 18K gold pendant with a tiny gold coin in it from 1989 and a 14K ring. I tried getting close ups of the pendant but always blurry even in micro.. Yea ,I need a new camera,I also need to get a scanner then I can just scan in photos.Maybe I will pic one up this week.
HH:usaf:

Bman

Wow! your really raking in the gold there! Congrats!!
G.S.

What are you using for a scoop? A dredge? :rofl: Holy smokes man...that's a heap o metal there!
Mud

Just hitting low tide wet sand with a my excal and a shovel . Lots of people this time of year in a fairly compact area.

Well...those are not fresh drops, and there sure is a lot of metal there you are in one great spot...get some sleep and rest up, you earned it! Wonderful weekend for you Birdman!:please:
Mud

looks like old times with you and CB, Nice Yellow...Congrads....Joe