Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3 gold Sunday

birdman

Hi all, Sunday I hit the beach once the tide went out and started working a cut . About 45 minutes in I hit an 18k Catholic ring . Pretty excited since I figured that paid for my trip and the hotel . I worked the cut for another 20 minutes and there was gold again.This time a 14k band,
Loving it!
Things slowed down for a bit and about two hours later after I made the scoop in the wet sand I saw a small gold ring rolling away from me. Another 18k !
One of the best beach hunts I have had this year. The trip cost me about 100 bucks so i figured I was actually leaving in the green vs the red as far as expenses. I also found three pieces of silver which may be worth more in the future.
Thanks for looking and HH.

Who can say they went on a short vacation and came home with more then they left...Birdman!! Nice haul...

Congratulations on those Excellent finds. Also Thanks for your Service to this Nation. George (USN RET)

A trip, including hotel, paid for in finds is indeed an excellent trip!!
Well done.
tvr

Sorry biran I thought Scott posted the rings. So congrats on the rings , and if you come down to fl. Maybe I'll run into toy some day. HH

GeorgeinSC said:
Congratulations on those Excellent finds. Also Thanks for your Service to this Nation. George (USN RET)

Hey George,I was Navy my first go around. BM3 (brooms and mops) lol