Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

$3 mod

IF NOKTA COLORED THE BUTTONS , when the paint got dirty or wore off I am sure there are dipsticks out there that would try to make it an issue for warranty repair or replacement
you are most likely correct there are some that have nothing better to do then complain about everything

I wish they would illuminate the buttons.
With markings embedded into the buttons.
I tried some of that glow in the dark paint you could see them at night but in the day time it was no better then the way the buttons are from the factory so I went with a paint pen

Attachments

• special edition Legend 1.jpg
    special edition Legend 1.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 66
I call my Legend THE SPECIAL EDITION LEGEND I also have some shirts I am having made up with a Logo on the back and a small Logo on the left side just under the point end of the collar on the breast plate

and before anyone says anything I PMed Delik before proceeding with having them made and ask if her or Nokta/Macro would have an issue with me having them made LOL and she said they would not

here is the logo I am putting on them

that Logo will be on the back

Attachments

• Legend Legions shirt.jpg
    Legend Legions shirt.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
I tried some of that glow in the dark paint you could see them at night but in the day time it was no better then the way the buttons are from the factory so I went with a paint pen
Looks great. I might try the yellow colored paint pen now. At first i was unsure weather to use white or yellow

Attachments

• DF1FA43A-3A5A-4BCA-B81C-43DFF8675CE5.jpeg
    DF1FA43A-3A5A-4BCA-B81C-43DFF8675CE5.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 62
Looks great. I might try the yellow colored paint pen now. At first i was unsure weather to use white or yellow
i think you will find those markers to large it will be very difficult to stay with in the recesses of the buttons with those you posted i would recommend these which is what I used you need a extra fine point to do it

So little harder than you think, make sure you use a very fine point.
Used a oil base so hopefully will last a long time

Attachments

• C2843C87-0254-43CF-850B-454023745DBA.jpeg
    C2843C87-0254-43CF-850B-454023745DBA.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 75
yes it is harder then it looks
Still could use a little touching up.
It would have been alot easier if i was able to find a very fine point Lol
I got both acrylic alcohol based and oil base. Im thinking the oil base would hold up better idk
Ended up going to a hobby store which had a big selection of stuff spent about an hour looking around almost walked out with a train set, a telescope, a model, and a rocket lol
What was i thinking I don’t have the time for all that. Had a kick ass bounty hunter for $50 one of those with just a button and meter with needle.
Cant get more basic then that

Still could use a little touching up.
It would have been alot easier if i was able to find a very fine point Lol
I got both acrylic alcohol based and oil base. Im thinking the oil base would hold up better idk
Ended up going to a hobby store which had a big selection of stuff spent about an hour looking around almost walked out with a train set, a telescope, a model, and a rocket lol
What was i thinking I don’t have the time for all that. Had a kick ass bounty hunter for $50 one of those with just a button and meter with needle.
Cant get more basic then that
That is the reason I do all my shopping on line because if I were to go into a hobby store I would end up spending dollars on things I do not need LOL

and yes a extra fine tipped marker makes it a lot easier to do the buttons on the Legend, not like I didn't fore warn you LOLyou can lead a horse to water but you can not make that horse drink LOL