Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3 rings,one gold & 2 silver......Big and Unique

bob.oz

3 rings found this year.......... The 18k amethyst and big silver looking owl face were water finds with the Xcal, the silver flipper was a beach find with the Xterra705
GL ALL

That flipper is cool, never seen one before. Made me take a double look at the design..Some fine hunting!!

Even though it's Only SILVER, with that C-A-M-E-O, it's got to be O-L-D, and I'd B-E-T it's a Very DESIRABLE U-N-I-Q-U-E Ring!! WTG, Les Robinson.

Thanks for the comments....
Cleaned up the silver rings and made a few discoveries, the big owl looking ring (which I thought was ugly till now) is most likely Southwestern native American. I did not notice, pay attention or took a good look at the markings on it till now....DUH! Only mark on the inside is....well, I don't know what it is, initial or symbol???
The flipper or flip ring is marked sterling with a unknown hall mark. I googled sterling flipper ring and found like looking ring images called Art Deco contemporary/new, I would like to think this one is old, but the ones I see are exact look a likes listing at $150.00.
I find the Native American the more interesting silver ring now that its cleaned up.
GL ALL & Thanks

Very nice rings!!! The run of the mill silver rings are hard to sell if not unsellable and only go for melt prices, but some of the unusual silver rings are very desirable and collectable and sellable! Congrats on finding them!!!:thumbup: