Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

39-40

JAN1

Over the past couple of days I have had 39-40 signals on my 800 using beach 2 on one of my local beaches, they were very deep and I was not able to get down to them before the hole filled in again. Any ideas on what they could be.
Thanks in advance

Usually when I get a 38,39, or 40 signal that appears to be deep by the depth meter and by the weaker audio, I hit the horseshoe button and check for iron. Like Jeff said, almost always there is an accompanying very low tone iron response mixed in the the high tones. I have dug many of these targets and all but one was rusty iron. The one exception was a 15" deep sterling silver mens ring at a Virginia beach which hit 38 but also had some high 20s to mid 30s mixed in. Shallow 38, 39, and 40 with no iron present after checking is a MUST dig. I have found two Kennedy halves stuck together and three Sacajawea dollars stuck together in the same hole.........

Jeff

Yep deep Iron I beach hunt here in Ct usually all winter but it’s been so mild here it’s been mostly ground digging this winter but those numbers are iron usually!