Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3rd outing with CZ7aPro - getting back into the swing

RodPNW

Third outing today for about 75 minutes. Dug 7 targets (one was iffy but I wanted to see) and came away with 6 coins and a piece of bent wire. Three cents, two dimes, one quarter. If I stick with solid, repeatable signals, the CZ is spot on.

Attachments

• IMG_5679.jpeg
    IMG_5679.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 62
Third outing today for about 75 minutes. Dug 7 targets (one was iffy but I wanted to see) and came away with 6 coins and a piece of bent wire. Three cents, two dimes, one quarter. If I stick with solid, repeatable signals, the CZ is spot on.
great to hear you still using the Cz , it a very good detector!! deep and a nickel killer! I wish Fisher would have keep that platform going with modern technology advances, and cutting it weight…. I used one for 23 plus years with great success. I became ambidextrous… right and left handed to double detecting time. I would hunt 6-8 hours a lot. Made me sore , even taking meds to combat that. I have sold my last Cz , due to its weight and have moved on to the XPWS6 master and have really been glad I have !! . If Fisher would reintroduce the CZ line i will certainly purchase one !!!HH Tony

Man i have the latest greatest,for years and the greatest are the cz fishers. I have my CZ 20 bought new in late 93 and litterally 50-100 machines since and the CZ's can't be beat. i still have the 20 and a CZ6a. nothing new beats them!

Man i have the latest greatest,for years and the greatest are the cz fishers. I have my CZ 20 bought new in late 93 and litterally 50-100 machines since and the CZ's can't be beat. i still have the 20 and a CZ6a. nothing new beats them!
Knowing the machine and what it is telling you makes a big difference too. For several years, the more time I spent with a CZ, the more good targets I could ferret out from near iron and the deeper I would be digging targets. CZ platform is relatively easy to set up too, so that helps in being very successful with it. Only real down sides are that the weight and ergonomics are not up to par with some of newer detectors.

Knowing the machine and what it is telling you makes a big difference too. For several years, the more time I spent with a CZ, the more good targets I could ferret out from near iron and the deeper I would be digging targets. CZ platform is relatively easy to set up too, so that helps in being very successful with it. Only real down sides are that the weight and ergonomics are not up to par with some of newer detectors.
Agree on the weight,i'm old now and hard to hold long swinging anything much past one of my Tek greeks. The cz's have nack for finding silver better than anything I have owned.