Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

4/12/11

capt.

Went to a new (to me) ball park to give it a go. Just kind of wandered around the area without a plan of attack because there was a lot of workers doing a lot of renovating and so I was kind of hanging back, trying not to be a bother, but still wanting to be productive. No one tried to chase me off so I must have not bothered anyone. Anyway, the picture shows the results, which would have been much better if I could have been where they were working at, but that's the way it goes sometimes. $3.66 total take for today. 2nd picture is a close up of the button I found, it has 1865 on it and it appears to be brass. It is solid and heavy for a button, but I know almost nothing about this type of thing. It may be some name brand designer thing for all I know. It TID at a solid 73. Also found a key and a fishing jig that I forgot to put in the pic. Gamma, GB@68, DISC@16, SENS@50 to 94 where EMI allowed. Thanks for looking and HH!

Capt.

Nice hunt !!!

The Gamma, and your guidance, seem to be doing well. Maybe you can get into some of the work area soon? There might be some older stuff there, if the site is old enough.

Which coil were you using?

Monte

Thanks for the responces guys! Monte I was using the 11" DD yesterday. I wanted to compare the performance of that coil to my NEL coil to see if the difference is real or was just in my head. I have come to the conclusion that while I do believe the NEL coil does give me the specific information I am looking for about a target somewhat quicker, the same info can be ascertained with a little more attention to detail with the 11" DD coil. I am heading out to do a little water hunting at a local lake for a while, and then hit the same general area with the Gamma. Nice park there. HH everyone!

DEFINITELY see enough water.... This hobby makes a man do strange things....:confused: