Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

4 hour relic hunt

ArnieTX

3rd hunt with the V3i. Getting the hang of it.

Settings

Hunting Old Homestead/Camp

Dug the dime in this area

1875 CC

The pile

Stock relic program except for the tweaks I made above. I am happy with the way the V3i is performing so far. It's definitely different than the Etrac. It's amazing on tiny lead. I dug plenty of 22 size lead shot.

Awesome hunt.... Whats the date on the dime? I can make out 187? .

I would hunt that place til there wasnt a single positive vdi left, including those I thought where false positives.

1875 CC - My first seated liberty dime. :clapping:

I found 3 half dimes, 2 in this location, in the last 6 months. A 3 cent piece is the next coin on my bucket list.

Awsome hunt, glad to see your progress with the V3i, especially relic hunting.

Congratulations Arnie, I bet that site is prime for the 3 center :thumbup:

Great hunt.... congrats that dime is a beauty..............

As you increase the sensitivity the noisier it gets. 91 is pretty hot for just starting. That's why you are hearing all that little shot. Nice find. :thumbup: