Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

4 HRS OF PUR JOY!!!!!!!!

cladkiller

Me and mikeeb, went out for an afternoon hunt at an old house, Ive been eying for years, finally got permission to hunt! and hunt we did
mikeeb nailed a Rosie in 5 minutes, it was on after that. I hit two mercs in about fifteen minutes, WHEATIES WERE EVERYWARE!!
Then mikeeb hit a merc, then i hit a Washington, then mikeeb hit a barber dime, then i hit another merc!!! man we were shaking,
i looked over at mike he was digging out a plug and he said oh no i hope that was a pop can i just hit with my leache, it wasen't it was
a 1889 O MORGAN SILVER DOLLAR, He said holly SH@$, we are freeking out! and it went on from there, we ended up with one hell of hunt ,best day both of us ever had. 90% of the coins we found were in a 20 x 30 ft area, ?????
mikeeb is posting his coins in the e-trac forum if you want to take a peek at his finds,

David

Sweet !!!!!

So Sweet!
Looking forward to seeing more.
Bunker

You guys had a dream hunt, congratulations. and WOW!!!

HH -- Randy

I cant find some silver coins to save my life. That is a mighty fine hunt there boys. Idigid

Really nice. You know you guys who ask for permission on these old homes are doing really really well. I mean it's often virgin territory.

Well, I got to practice my German but a lot of Germans are a bit introverted so I'm a lil afraid of knocking on old home doors. Guess I got to start approaching friends! eheh

Congrats again,
EMS

Excellent hunt! Thanks for the pictures.

NebTrac